- We collect information from and about you.
- We collect contact information. For example, we might collect your name and email address. We may also collect your phone number or mailing address.
- We collect guest stay and loyalty program information. For example, we collect information on the hotels where you have stayed, your dates of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests and service preferences. We collect information on your use of our loyalty programs, including how you earn and redeem points.
- Payment is handled by Zenith Bank’s Global Pay
- Zenith Bank may collect payment information. For example, your credit / debit card number if you make a reservation online.
- We collect information you submit or post. For example, we collect feedback about our hotels and services that you submit to us.
- We collect other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our mobile apps, we may collect your GPS location. We might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below and in compliance with applicable local law.
- We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information that you give to us. For example, if you make a reservation online, or enroll in one of our loyalty programs. We also collect information if you contact us or participate in a promotion.
- We collect information about you automatically. Where permitted by law we use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you. We collect information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way.
- We use information to improve our websites and services. We may use your information to make our hotels, services and loyalty programs better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. Where legally permitted, we may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information to administer our site and for internal operations.
- We use information for security purposes. Where legally permitted, we may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might send you information about new services and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about our hotels, loyalty programs and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. If you register with us, we’ll send you our promotional emails. We obtain consents as required by law before marketing to you. To manage this, read the choices section below. We may also use push notifications on our mobile apps.
- We use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law.
- We will share information within the Group where legally permitted.
- We will share your information with data processors that perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails and other communications for us. We also share information with companies that help us operate our sites or run promotions and advertisers and advertising networks that assist us in marketing and advertising our products and services. Some vendors may be located outside We may also share information with analytics and search engine providers who act on our behalf.
- For example, we might share information with third parties who co-sponsor a promotion. Some of these partners may send you information about product or services by mail or email where legally permitted or based on your prior consent.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, our customers or others. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order. We may share information in order to enforce our Site Usage Terms and Conditions or other agreements, and to protect the rights of others. We might share if we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business or assets are sold, we may disclose user information as part of that transaction.
We may share information with third parties.
We may share information with our business partners where legally permitted.
Our sites and children.
We use standard security measures.
We may link to other sites we don’t control.